Our School and Staff Goals and Objectives
As a staff, we will endeavor to:
- Provide a happy, successful, “early school” experience for the young child in a warm, friendly, and loving atmosphere.
- Help each child feel good about him/herself and know success.
- Foster security with adults outside of his/her own family.
- Share with your children God’s Word, the Bible.
- Provide a developmentally appropriate environment and guidance to nurture each child toward the following goals.
Goals for your preschool child are to:
- Know the love of Jesus and see God’s love in the world.
- Develop a love for learning.
- Learn to respect and cooperate with peers and teachers.
- Develop self-reliance and independence.
- Follow directions.
- Grow in small and large muscle skills.
- Develop conceptual foundations in math, science, language arts (reading readiness) and social studies.